Friday, November 12, 2010

Surat CINTA Lynn BumBum's And Irwan LiL Freakize



Love Letter:

Dear fiancee..
Long time never use the words fiancee.. haha..
I'm kinda happy with current life rite now. I hope everything will end soon as soon as possible. About the case not too worry cos whenever and wherever you are i will always wait for you. Fiancee, everything gonna be alright. With me around you, i will surely give you support and stand behind you when you are in need. I'll try too ! And keep trying ! My promise to you. Every and each of mine promises i still remember. With strong will we both will overcome it eventho its take xtra mile but not now. I believe with tis relationship that we have build fiancee. Remember what you tell me th other day " I percaye cinta kite ini akan kekal buat selamanye" . I believe it too fiancee. We have overcome it fur 19month 2weeks and 5days. With mine attitude with mine nonsence and mine family you still stand up fur our UNCONDITONAL LOVE. I love you Muhammad Irwan Bin Ismail.

   PS: Irwan Love


No comments: