Sunday, January 16, 2011

❤ Twenty(2) Anniversary ..


Dear...
You are my greatest drug i ever had in tis whole world..
The time we have spend together through thick and thin in tis r/s.
You are my greatest love i ever met.
You make me what i am now. Till now my love fur you are gold&true.
I mean every words i've say to you before and now. Everyday hug and kisses. You make feel like a lil princess in tis whole world.
I feel you dear..

&now i'll promise youu fur the rest of my life i'll be w youu.
I stay by your side.. honest and true.
(Song)

Dear...
# Happy Twenty(2) Anniversary to both of us. Never think we have gone tis far together as ONE.
Those tears is our witness. You wipe off my tears when i cried. You comfort me when i'm feeling down. The sadness we both share. I'll never once forget it. I am who i am until you make me realise what is true L.O.V.E is. I'm happy to be w you. Never forget those moment we spend together. The harsh words we speak to each other. I know both of us didn't mean it. Cos you once told me whatever happen we will always be together. Go through it together and lastly, th text message you've sent me '.... no one can separate us until death meet us'
Thank you so much dear .. Youu are everythings to me.


Your ONE&ONLY.
Lynn BumBum's


No comments: